Product Announcement from Cincinnati Sub-Zero
Cincinnati Sub-Zero's (CSZ) Walk-In stability rooms are used to test and store a wide range of products in specific temperature and/or humidity conditions. Applications include, but are not limited to, shelf life testing, stability testing, pharmaceutical, packaging, life science, biomedical storage, research, and more.
Stability rooms are available in temperature and/or humidity with a temperature range of -20°C to 60°C and optional humidity from 10% to 95%. These rooms are designed with ceiling mounted conditioning systems and modular panel construction utilizing 4" polyurethane-foamed panels. These rooms are designed with stainless steel interior and white embossed exterior. All CSZ stability rooms meet ICH Q1A guidelines.
Each conditioning system is tested before shipment. A factory-trained service team can also assist with the assembly, start-up and training of your new environmental room.
Features & Benefits
- CSZ EZT-560i Touch Screen Controller is designed to save chamber programming and setup time. Removable USB I-stick simplifies access to profile, data, alarm, and audit trail files. The controller also includes three levels of security access, password entry system with password aging and authentication.
- High/Low product temperature alarms
- Stainless Steel Interior
- White Embossed Aluminum scratch/rust resistant Exterior
- One 48" wide x 78" high Door with one (1) 14" wide x 24" high Heated Viewing Window
- Two Interior Vapor Proof Lights
- Humidity water filtration system is included to filter impurities and protect your chamber interior
- An electronic humidity sensor is used on all humidity models for accuracy and minimal maintenance
- Integral Air-Cooled Condenser
- Easy move-in and assembly
Click here for a full list of features and options for CSZ stability rooms.
About Cincinnati Sub-Zero:
CSZ is a leading manufacturer of environmental test chambers and temperature-controlled equipment. Since 1940, CSZ continues to have the most valued and competitive test chambers on the market. Visit CSZ for more information on their environmental test chambers.