Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series
Product Announcement from Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches.
IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas.
The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
Cisco IE 2000 Series are designed for low cost, low ports, and small sizes:
• 4, 8, or 16 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports fixed configurations with compact form factor
• 2x Gigabit Combo ports, SFP or RJ45 uplink
• Dual-input DC power supply, alarm relays, DIN rail mount
• Conformal coating available
• Swappable SD flash card (for configuration storage), mini-USB connector, and RS-232 console port
• Industrial environmental compliance and certifications
• Industrial partner applications: EtherNet/IP and PROFINET