Product Announcement from Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Cisco IE 3000 Series is an ideal product for Industrial Ethernet applications, including factory automation, energy and process control, and intelligent transportation systems (ITSs).
The Cisco IE 3000 offers:
• Design for Industrial Ethernet applications, including extended environmental, shock/vibration, and surge ratings; a complete set of power input options; convection cooling; and DIN-rail or 19" rack mounting
• Support for hundreds of hardware configurations
• Easy setup and management using the Cisco Device Manager web interface and supporting tools, including Cisco Network Assistant and CiscoWorks
• Easy switch replacement using removable memory, allowing the user to replace a switch without having to reconfigure
• High availability, guaranteed determinism, and reliable security using Cisco IOS® Software
• Recommended software configurations for industrial applications that can be applied at the touch of a button
• Compliance to a wide range of Industrial Ethernet specifications covering industrial automation, ITS, substation, railway, and other markets
• Support for IEEE1588v2, a precision timing protocol with nanosecond-level precision for high-performance applications
• Improved ring resiliency with the support of Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP)
• Transparent IT integration with the support of Layer 3 routing protocols (IP Services)
• PROFINET v2 certification, with PROFINET conformance class B compliance
• ABB Industrial IT certification
For more information, please send us an email.