Dual Torso Coil Cable and Wire Assembly
Product Announcement from Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., LLC
At coast we utilizes FDA approved and medical grade approved compounds in medical designed cables and wires. Some of our products are seen throughout the medical field like - Non-magnetic cables and assemblies used in all major MRI applications and Disposable or reusable surgical pencil wire to name a few.
Please use the links to the right to view additional inforamtion, ask a question or to request a quotation for your specific application need.
If you have a medical cable that needs to be quoted or have design questions, feel free to uses our cable design guide and we are willing to help: http://www.coastwire.com/Cabledesignguide.html
A sample of our work can be seen in:
- Non-magnetic cables and assemblies used in all major MRI applications. We manufacture the cable and assemblies , both of which are high performance and quality driven product lines;
- Disposable and reusable surgical pencil wire and cables that is used to cut and Cauterize tissue in nearly all types of surgical procedures;
- ECG/EKG low noise monitoring wires and cables, 3 & 5 conductors;
- Pulse Oximetry wires and cables. Pulse oximetry is a simple non-invasive method of monitoring the percentage of haemoglobin (Hb) which is saturated with oxygen.
- Emergency Medical wire and cable products (defibulator). A heart defibulator will help restore the natural rhythm of the heart when a person is experiencing dangerous arrhythmia or cardiac arrest
- Specialized mini C-arm cables for use in extremity imaging to cost effective full-sized C-arm cables for general surgery;
- Thermal carbon fiber wire and jackets it with a unique coating that allows electricity to be conducted yet remains radio translucent, meaning that it will not show up in X-rays or MRI's.
- Ultra-flexible tensil wire insulated wire and cable products;
- Medical grade retractable cords;
- Nurse Call System Cables including 8 conductors, 14 conductors and 18 conductors of mixed AWG sizes and including twisted pairs; Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., Inc., is a manufacturer of custom electronic wire and cable products, for the medical, instrumentation and commercial electronic industries. Our mission is to continually improve our services and products to exceed our customers' expectations. We firmly believe in excelling not only in the design and manufacture of quality wire and cable, but in our ability to develop a long term partnership with our customers through continuous improvement.