Product Announcement from Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., LLC
Sub-miniature (sub-micro) cables for a variety of applications and industries: Medical Implant USP Class VI, Electronics, Aerospace, Industrial, etc. Coast Wire has the capabilities to meet your specific design and sourcing requirements - even Sub-miniature Cables. These type of cables were developed for applications where space and efficiency were key factors.
Note the size of the one insulated conductor - as it is approximately the same size as the 1 in "1990" date on penny.
Coast Wire's passion and expertise is defined by working with clients who have custom requirements across all industries, including:
- Medical Cables: Magnetic, Non-magnetic MRI cables, EKG, disposable or reusable Surgical Pencil Wires, Duo Torso Coil Cable (we utilize FDA and medical grade approved compounds in our medical cables - let us help with your unique applications.
- Load Cell and Transducer Cables: All of our products are jacketed with heavy duty, abrasion resistant and crush proof polyurethane.
- Specialty Electronic Wire and Cable Products: Each of our extruders is equipped with an LED micrometer to ensure that the cable meets our customers' requirements from a dimensional standpoint and that it meets their electrical requirements as well.
- Entertainment Cables: DMX Cables, Multicables - DMX Cables - Color Changer Cables - Custom Cables - Composite Cables - Speaker Cables - Audio Cables, etc. We use Socapex, XLR, Spacecraft, Veam, Bates, Rosco, Neutrik, Kupo and a variety of other types of connectors. We carry this material as a standard stock product in a variety of cut lengths as well as bulk products.
- Coaxial Cable, Specialty Coaxial and Triaxial Cable: We offer low noise coaxial cables that are used in the high quality, high technology manufacture of electrochemical analytical sensors.
- Network Cables & Cable Solutions: In today's technology-driven workplace, it is essential that an organization's network is reliable, versatile and future-proof. Network cabling is often given a low priority, but the pace of modern business increasingly demands the fastest, most accurate and effective communication of data, voice and video available.
- Custom Serial Cables & RS-232 Cables: Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., Inc. offers a wide variety of off the shelf products as well as custom manufactured products as well.
- Custom Cable & Wire, Specialty Cable Manufacturing: What we are known for is prototyping cable for unique applications and high-volume specialty cable and wire for OEM inclusion in products you use and depend on and the markets include: Automotive, Medical, to Atomic Power Plants and most everything in between.
Quality is our driving force: Our established system and testing capabilities are your assurance of receiving products that, at minimum, meet or exceed industry standards. Quality starts in our receiving department where all raw materials are inspected to ensure that it's exactly what was ordered. Once the cable is completed, it goes into final Quality Assurance where it's checked for it's electrical integrity, cosmetics, and color. Samples are taken from each reel and put under a video microscope and checked with a color spectrometer.