Product Announcement from Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., LLC
Radio Frequency Cable is used as a transmission line for radio frequency signals. Its applications include feedlines connecting radio transmitters and receivers with their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, and distributing signals. One advantage of coax over other types of radio transmission line is that in an ideal coaxial cable the electromagnetic field carrying the signal exists only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. This allows coaxial cable runs to be installed next to metal objects without the power losses that occur in other types of transmission lines. Coaxial cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference.
Quick links to our extensive line of wire and Cable Capabilities:
- Low Noise Coaxial Cable
- Sub-miniature (sub-micro) cables
- Coast Continuous Flex Cables
- Custom Medical Grade Silicone Cables
- CoastFlex Exotic Insulated Medical Lead Wires
- Microwave/RF Cables
- Custom Coil Cords from Coast Wire
- Quality Oceanographic and Marine Cables
- Coast Entertainment, Stage and Lighting Cables
- Coast - A Trusted Partner - Extensive Capabilities
Aboout Coast Wire & Plastic Tech, Inc.:
We've been manufacturing quality Custom Wire and Cable products for over 45 years. Never a minimum billing or quantity, we've made 25 ft. of Cable for a customer and 1 Coil Cord. We can make the outer jacket any color of your choice and print your company name, logo, part number, phone number, etc. on the Cable at no charge.