Product Announcement from Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., LLC
Coast is a relied on manufacturer of Oceanographic & Marine Cables.
Applications include BOP Cables, ROV Cables, Logging Cables, and Specialty Cables. Our customers demand products that can be used in a variety of applications (Towing Instrumentation Packages, Lowering Instruments, Mooring Buoys, and Measurement).
- Learn more about Coast Wire's experience at collaborating with clients for the perfect solution...
- Email us your specific application requirements, at Coast Wire, we are here to help you find the RIGHT solution...
- Request a pricing quotation or design consultation...
Coast manufactures all of their products in Carson, CA. We purchase the copper, insulate, cable, shield, and jacket it in our 60,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. We have no minimum billing or quantity. In addition to raw cable, we also manufacture coil cords. We can make the outer jacket any color of your choice and print your company name, logo, part number, phone number, etc. at no charge. Deliveries generally run 2-4 weeks, depending on the construction. Price quotations are available within 24 hours. Coast has been supply quality products for over 45 years. In addition to custom products, we can also manufacture the standard Alpha/Belden/Lapp products that are sold directly to the end-user. We offer you backup inventory, scheduled deliveries, special put-ups, etc.
Coast Wire's passion and expertise is defined by working with clients who have custom requirements across all industries, including (click below to learn more...):
- Medical Cables: Magnetic, Non-magnetic MRI cables, EKG, disposable or reusable Surgical Pencil Wires, Duo Torso Coil Cable (we utilize FDA and medical grade approved compounds in our medical cables - let us help with your unique applications.
- Load Cell and Transducer Cables: All of our products are jacketed with heavy duty, abrasion resistant and crush proof polyurethane.
- Specialty Electronic Wire and Cable Products: Each of our extruders is equipped with an LED micrometer to ensure that the cable meets our customers' requirements from a dimensional standpoint and that it meets their electrical requirements as well.
- Entertainment Cables: DMX Cables, Multicables - DMX Cables - Color Changer Cables - Custom Cables - Composite Cables - Speaker Cables - Audio Cables, etc. We use Socapex, XLR, Spacecraft, Veam, Bates, Rosco, Neutrik, Kupo and a variety of other types of connectors. We carry this material as a standard stock product in a variety of cut lengths as well as bulk products.
- Coaxial Cable, Specialty Coaxial and Triaxial Cable: We offer low noise coaxial cables that are used in the high quality, high technology manufacture of electrochemical analytical sensors.
- Custom Cable & Wire, Specialty Cable Manufacturing: What we are known for is prototyping cable for unique applications and high-volume specialty cable and wire for OEM inclusion in products you use and depend on and the markets include: Automotive, Medical, to Atomic Power Plants and most everything in between.
Or for more information, ask an application question or to request a quotation, please email us what you are looking for...
Coast Wire & Plastic Tech., Inc. an ISO 9001 and RoHS compliant company has manufactured quality wire and cable products for over 45 years. With a focus in the Medical, Automotive, Robotics, and Entertainment industries being a custom manufacturer is second nature to them.
Coast can provide you with special, ultra flexible composite cable that's comprised of different AWG sizes, vent tubes, twisted pairs/triads, low noise, and a variety of shielding and jacketing materials to meet your exact requirements
Quality is our driving force