Product Announcement from Columbia Lighting, Inc.
- Up to 96 lumens per watt
- Long-life, 50,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce life cycle maintenance costs
- Superior color consistency within a 3-step MacAdam ellipse and greater than 80 CRI
- Rigorous testing and QR code record
- Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixilation
- Hinged optical system allows easy access to replaceable LED modules and electrical from below the ceiling
- Architecturally enhanced triple lens design
- Lenses interlock for structural integrity
- Two optional lens aesthetics
- Most configurations produce low W/ft2 to meet the most restrictive lighting power density codes
- Available with exclusive wiHUBB technology preinstalled: Peer to peer, self-healing wireless mesh network; Integrated control system for 0-10VDC or step dimming, or On/Off
You have successfully added from to your part list.