Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
Abell Howe J904B 360° Free Standing Base Mount Jib Cranes are self-supporting jib cranes designed to be bolted on or submerged in a suitable concrete foundation. Mast is fabricated from heavy wall structural steel pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection. Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for continuous alignment and rigidity.
Additional features and benefits include:
- This Jib Crane consists of a large diameter floor plate, heavy wall pipe column, rigid steel plate box type head, and rolled steel I-beam for the hoist trolley.
- Jib rotates on a Timken tapered roller bearing and revolved around pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self aligning roller bearings.
- All models can be provided with collector rings, messenger wire assembly, rotation stops, and safety switch.
- Standard heights and spans to 30' 0" and capacities to 5 Ton.
- The J-904 boom features full 360 degree rotation on a tapered roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Available in hand push, hand geared rotation, air or electric motor drives.
- Contact sales representative for special configurations.
- Foundation mounted model available, contact sales rep.