Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
Budgit BEHC Manguard Electric Chain Hoist is capable of lifting 1/4 to 3 tons with many suspension options for every lifting application. BEHC Manguard VFD offers a variable speed control.
Other features and benefits of BEHC Manguard include:
- Lift 10 foot, longer lifts available
- Lift speeds 5 to 64 FPM
- AC Power 115/230 1-60HZ; Reconnectable; 230/460 3-60; Reconnectable 208 and 575 3-60 single voltage
- Control Push button control voltages of 115 volts standard on all 3 phase models, single speed, two speed and single phase models. 24 volt control optional
- Suspension Hook, lug, plain, geared and motorized trolleys
- Options include: Load brake, weather proofing & waterproof covers, corrosion resistant, plating service, explosion proof, food service, and spark resistant
- All hoists are provided with a high tech electronic upper & lower limit switch, easily adjustable by the press of a button.
- New heavy duty motor brake is an AC spring set disc brake for positive braking action and long life with minimal maintenance. Easy 1-step adjustment procedure
- Nylon mesh fabric chain container included as standard for lifts up to 20'
- New design allows easy change out of either hook or lug suspension.
- Powdercoat finishAdditional features and benefits BEHC Manguard VFD include:
- Variable speed control with single speed motor
- Minimizes high-starting current on motor which helps keep it cool extending life of motor and also permits increase in motor run-time and starts/stops over standard contactor control.
- Electronic reversing, multispeed operation (up to 3 steps) eliminates conventional magnetic contactors which are wearable components
- Voltages available are 380-460/3/60, 208-230/3/60 and 208-230/1/60
- 10:1 speed ratio permits precise positioning for load spotting
- H4 duty rating
- 2-step infinitely variable push-button control standard. 3-step also available
- Thermal overload protection
- Fault recorder helps troubleshoot various problems such as power related issues.
- 3 programmable outputs
You have successfully added from to your part list.