Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
Columbus McKinnon Launches its Lightest & Most Compact 3/4 and 1-1/2 Ton Ratchet Lever Hoist Ever
Now Available in the U.S., the CM Bandit Ratchet Lever Hoist is One of the Most Versatile Hoists on the Market Today
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, is proud to introduce the CM Bandit ratchet lever hoist. The CM Bandit is our lightest and most compact 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton ratchet lever hoist and is the world’s first HMI Certified Hoist.
The CM Bandit is available through the Columbus McKinnon network of distributors. For full product details and specifications, visit the CM Bandit web page.
The World’s First HMI-Certified Ratchet Lever Hoist
The CM Bandit meets strict Hoist Manufacturers Institute (HMI) requirements for technical, service and after-market support. As the recognized authority in the hoist industry and advocate for product safety, HMI certification instills consumer confidence and supports our commitment to bringing best-in-class products to market.
Features of the CM Bandit include:
- Compact design and short, 360° rotating handle makes the Bandit ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Iconic, American-made CM chain and hooks deliver industry-leading quality and reliability.
- 100% load-tested, gold chromate chain and zinc plating on major components give the Bandit extra protection against corrosion.
- Forged upper and lower hooks are bolted on and swivel for easy inspection and removal. Hooks also feature wide throat openings for easy load attachment.
- Easy free-chaining feature and handle-type chain end-stop allow for quick take up and positioning of slack chain.
- A unique serial number on each Bandit allows for easy and accurate identification.
To learn more about the CM Bandit and our other products and services, contact customer service at 1-800-888-0985 or go to www.cmworks.com.