Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
CM Cady Lifting Beams are ideal a multitude of applications from low headroom and high capacity to load leveling and multiple-point.
Below-The-Hook Lifters are devices (excluding slings) that attach hoists to their loads.
These lifters can be categorized into 3 types:
- Supporting- Carries the load on a bearing surface(s).
- Indentation - Grip force indents the sides of the load.
- Friction - Applies sufficient coefficient of friction to support the load.
The benefits of CM Cady Lifters:
- Increased productivity
- Increased safety of an engineered product
- Low costs maintenance
- Reliability and durabilityfor long lasting service
Every CM Cady Lifter has a Registered Nameplate as required by ASME, a BTH Rated Capacities Label, and a Product Safety Label.