Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
Super Strong Shackles are available in numerous styles including screw pin anchor, round pin chain, and bolt, nut, and cotter. Working load limits up to 35 tons and diameters ranging from 3/16" to 2".
Bolt & Nut Anchor/Chain Shackles provide the most secure pin arrangement and will resist axial loading and torsional loading, but should only be used in applications where shackle is infrequently or never removed.
- All shackles meet or exceed Federal Specification RRC-271D
- Working Load Limit and traceability codes shown as permanent marking on body and pin
- Available in painted, galvanized and self-colored finishes (Dacromate coating upon special request only)
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Shackles made from technically advanced microalloy material
- Load break tests consistently show microalloy outperforms quenched and tempered carbon material
- Shock load testing of assemblies at -30ºF consistently demonstrate microalloy outperforms quenched and tempered carbon material*
- Shackles exhibit extreme deformation before failure*
- Special testing and certification including magnetic particle, proof load, and fatigue test available upon request at time of order
- Special products engineering available to fit your special lifting, tie down, and pulling needs
- Design factor 6:1