Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
The CM ShopAir Chain Hoist features superior lifting speeds, rugged design, and precise load spotting in a portable air chain hoist. It is ideal for a workstation hoist or a production line hoist. Weighing less than 35 pounds, the ShopAir is the practical choice when portability is a major issue. Lifting speeds of up to 31 feet per minute increase productivity, while the precise controls permit workers to "spot" the load easily. The ShopAir is ideal for both production lines and work stations.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Standard ProtectorTM overload device.
- 10-pocket, oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain life.
- Epoxy powder coat finish provides a durable exterior.
- Durable reduction gearing means reliable operation
- Variable flow, two lever pendant for precise load spotting.
- Threaded external exhaust for piping away exhaust in clean room or painting applications.
- Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications.
- Industrial duty air motor for tough applications.
- Gear train is lifetime - lubricated with non-oxidizing grease.
- Hardened forged steel, latch -type lower hook rotates 360°.
- Hardened forged steel, rigid latch - type upper hook.
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame.
- Alloy load chain.
- Maximum pendant drop - 36 ft.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in U.S.A.