Chester Zephyr Low Headroom Trolley Hoist
Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
Chester Hoist offers special electric, pnuematic, and manual hoists to meet spark-resistance and explosion-proof requirements of the user. The Chester Zephyr Low Headroom Trolley Hoists are designed for those applications where head room is so limited that no other type hoist can be used.
Units may de developed to meet the customer specifications for Class I, Group D, or Class II, Groups E, F, or G criteria. Stainless steel and bronze components are featured. Other options available include special control enclosures, extra push button stations, and overload limiters.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Equipped with concentrically machined, cast iron, precision bearing trolley wheels.
- Custom built to fit a specific beam and can be built to suite patented tracks, I-Beams, Wide Flange beams or almost any other type of runway
- Incorporates a rugged steel frame, suspension members and covers and uses the heavy duty components common to our Zephyr Hoist product line
- Panetary gear train
- Positive acting Weston Style load brake
- Alloy steel load chain
- Load wheel can be reversed to double its useful life
- The design of the Zephyr Low headroom hoist makes it ideal for customization to meet the specific requirements of most applicationsOptions:
- Load limiters
- Chain containers
- Track clamps
- Spark and corrosion resistant features