Product Announcement from Columbus McKinnon Corporation Hoists & Rigging Products
LodeRail Freestanding Work Area Crane is provided in a pre-engineered kit as the sturdiest work area crane in the industry for an affordable price. Loderail is a lightweight, easily-assembled crane system for attaching material handling devices such as powered hoists, balancers, and related tooling. Capacities up to 4,000 pounds with all necessary hardware included. Available as either a freestanding or ceiling-mounted system.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Earthquake Resistant
- Entirely Self-Supporting
- Ergonomically Justified
- Increased Floor Space
- Lower labor costs
- Bracing to building steel is not required. LodeRail free standing crane systems meet all Seismic Zone 4 requirements.
- Free moving end trucks feature two horizontal wheels that center the truck within the track.
- Durable all-steel construction. Steel durability for years of service
- Portability - No foundations are required, just 6 inches (nominal) of 2,500 psi concrete
- Unique 45 degree support assembly connections. The mitered connections provide a much larger "bearing" surface than "butt" joint connections.
- Replaceable hoist trolley and end-truck wheels. Simply remove the component from the system, remove the snap-ring from the wheel axle, and then install the new wheel.
- Bolt-together assembly. No welding is required. Hand tools are used to assemble the crane components.
- Also included as standard is a festoon system. 14-4 flat electric wire or 1/2" straight or coiled air hose
- 4-Cond #14 Flat Cable or 1/2" Air Hose
- End Trucks
- Support Frames
- Festoon Clamps
- Hoist Trolley
- Festoon Trolleys
- Festoon Stack-up Section
- Floor Anchor Bolts