Product Announcement from Comdel, Inc.
This user-friendly design contains parameter adjustments through variable controls, and is fully programmable to give the user maximum flexibility. Contained in a compact chassis weighing 2.5 lbs, the ESC-HV can be located in any convenient location and in any orientation.
Applications: The ESC-HV power supply provides reliable handling in large surface processes.
- Low stored energy and built-in current limitations to safeguard from surges and arcs
- Short circuit and open circuit proof design for enhanced reliability
- No special requirements needed for cooling and shielding
- Parameter adjustments through variable controls and fully programmable to give the user maximum flexibility
ESC-HV "Standard" Specifications:
- Output type: Bipolar (fixed)
- Output voltage: 5,6,7,8,9, and 10KV units available, intermediate voltages available, consult factory for more information
- Output current: up to 5mA available depending on voltage
- Output stability: 1% or better of output from 5% to full load
- Output linearity: Better than 2% full scale
- Power input requirements: Single 24VDC @ 2A maximum
- DC power input: 3-pin Molex type, non-reversible quick disconnect
- DC output: MHV connectors for HV+ and HV-
- Remote interface: 25-pin D type female (DB-25f)
- Cooling: None required Mechanical Specifications:
- Size: 3.5"H x 9.5"W x 12.5"D (9cm x 24cm x 31.8cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)