Product Announcement from Composites Group (The)
Quantum Composites R&D and pilot sample production capabilities have and continue to be at the fore front of our materials development activities.
Our R&D capabilities range from development work on formulation modifications to meet a given set of application and performance requirements to research work on totally new development projects, partnerships and ground zero raw materials & technology evaluation.
Our development and formulating capabilities & experience include:
- Carbon fiber materials development
- Glass fiber materials
- Hybrid glass and carbon materials
- Different glass fiber lengths
- Hybrid resin systems
- Colors for molded in part appearance
- Low density materials
- Conductive additives and enhancements
- Flame retardant additives
- FST - flame smoke and toxicity properties to meet aerospace cabin interior and other transportation requirements
- Unidirectional and woven continuous fibers QCI resin systems
- Co molding QCI random chopped materials with prepregs
- Phenolic ESC™ molding compounds.
For more information, please contact us.