Medium-Duty I-Beam Cable Festoon Systems
Product Announcement from Conductix-Wampfler
You can order any of the Medium-duty Cable Festoon systems "Pre-Assembled". With this option the cable is pre-installed onto the trolleys at the correct loop depth, and the system is mounted on a storage beam within a shipping stand. Installation is easy; just transfer the system from the shipping stand to the host machine. We can also pre-wire the junction boxes.
SERIES 200 Cable Festoon Systems: Designed for indoor use only and feature an economical trolley system designed to run on maximum 4.5" flange-width "S" beams. Trolley Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum bodies; aluminum saddles to accommodate flat cable
- Nylon wheels (steel wheels are "special order")
- Maximum load capacity: 55 lbs. per trolley
- Maximum running speed: 200 fpm
SERIES 225 Cable Festoon Systems: Economical indoor systems designed to fit S3 x 5.7 #; S3 x 7.5 #; S4 x 7.7 # beams only. The unique saddle pivot mechanism contributes to smoother operation. Trolley Features:
- Zinc-plated steel construction through-out
- 1.68" dia. hardened steel main rollers; 1.19" dia hardened steel anti-lift rollers (lead tow trolley only)
- Maximum load capacity: 150 lbs. per trolley
- Maximum running speed: 225 fpm
SERIES 250 Cable Festoon Systems: Designed for indoor or outdoor use. Trolleys have running gear options designed for "S" or "W" style beams, and are available to accommodate either flat or round cable. Trolley Features:
- Zinc-plated steel bodies; aluminum saddles (stainless steel systems are also available)
- 40 mm flanged steel wheels (spark resistant bronze wheels are available for hazardous areas)
- 1.38" diameter "anti-lift rollers" to keep the trolley securely on the beam: Required on tow trolley; optional on cable trolley
- Maximum load capacity: 95 lbs. per trolley
- Maximum running speed: 250 fpm
SERIES 350 Cable Festoon Systems: Are designed for indoor or outdoor use. Trolleys have running gear options designed for "S" or "W" beams. and are available to accommodate flat or round cable. Trolley features:
- Zinc plated steel body and hardware; aluminum saddles (Stainless Steel Systems are also available.)
- 2" crowned steel wheels
- 1.38" diameter "anti-lift" and side guide rollers to keep the trolley securely on the beam: Required on tow trolley; optional on cable trolley
- All trolleys have side guide rollers and anti-lift rollers for demanding applications
- Maximum load capacity: 175 lbs per trolley
- Maximum running speed: 350 foot-per-minute maximum running speed.
Download the Cable Festoon Catalog from our site to get all the information you need to specify a system.
Or inquire about our advanced "Quick Quote" software. This innovative program automates every aspect of festoon system selection. It provides other information useful in system selection. Once your system is specified, you can save your work and/or print it out. You can even forward your bill of material directly to Conductix-Wampfler when you are ready to order!
Contact Conductix-Wampfler today about Medium-Duty I-Beam Cable Festoon Systems!