Product Announcement from Cone Drive Gearing Solutions
Series K3 is a right angle helical bevel helical gear head providing an economical solution for your general automation applications. Built around the Cone Drive high efficiency helical gear and spiral bevel gear technologies, the Series K3 will provide you with complete flexibility in design.
Series K3 right angle helical bevel helical servo geared units offer ratios from 8 : 1 to 160 : 1 in three stages. The Series K3 geared servo drive is designed with integral cast feet for base or end mounting and can be offered with single or double extended output shafts. Units are also available shaft mounted or with output flanges and are available for mounting horizontally or vertically. The units can also be offered with a bolt on torque reaction bracket and all variants are available with either a servo adapter or with an input shaft assembly.
- Unit Sizes: 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08
- Input Power: Any servo or stepper motor
- Output Torque: Up to 2680 Nm (23700 lb.in.)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 125:1 in three stages
- Output Option: Solid, keyed hollow, shrink disc, flanged
Features & Benefits
This product takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components, and has the following features & benefits:
- Two piece motor adapter design mounts to any servomotor.
- Adapter with dual bearing design eliminates external loading on motor bearings.
- Zero backlash flexible coupling arrangement eliminates misalignment problems.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with other manufacturers.
- Multiple mounting options for complete design flexibility.