I/P Transducer & Filter Regulator Package
Product Announcement from ControlAir Inc.
ControlAir's I/PAC, Integrated Process Air Control package allows multiple mounting configurations for mounting directly to valve actuators. A ControlAir explosion-proof field mounted I/P transducer is offered as an integrated package that comes pre-assembled with a filter regulator and pressure gauge. Users can choose from different versions of either the Type-950XP or Type-595XP Explosion-Proof I/P combined with the Type-330 filter regulator.
· Compatible Replacement for common valve actuators
o will mount seamlessly
o smaller profile than competitive units, fits in less area
o easy access
· Robust Design - withstands long term field installations in harsh environments
· Low air consumption - low cost of ownership due to fugitive emissions.
· Tapped exhaust option - for use in natural gas applications (T-950XP, T-330).
· Worldwide Agency Approvals - for intrinsic safety and explosion-proof
· Field Selectable Outputs (3-15, 3-25, 6-30 and 1-17 psig)
· Certified for Natural Gas Use Option - applications using sweet natural gas
· Superior Vibration Resistance - stable in high vibration environments
· Second gauge port option - allows easier and lower cost mounting and plumbing connections
The I/PAC is bracketed to mount on a 2" pipe as well as directly onto valve yokes or other devices that utilize 2.25" bolt spacing. Integrated units carry all agency hazardous area approvals from FM, CSA and ATEX.
This assembly is designed specifically for use in harsh environments and provides instrument quality air to valves, pneumatic controllers, transmitters, transducers, valve positioners, air cylinders, and a wide range of pneumatic control systems.
The Type 950XP I/P Transducer has a built-in volume-booster that provides up to 10 SCFM air flow capacity for quick valve response. The unit utilizes an input signal of 4-20 mA and has field-selectable output ranges of 3-15 psig, 3-27 psig, 6-30 psig and 1-17 psig. Supply pressure up to 100 psig. The Type 950XP is insensitive to position, vibration, supply pressure variation and RMI/EFI interference. The Type 950XP/Type 330 combination assembly weighs 3.5 lbs, 4 lbs with the natural gas option.
The Type-595 Explosion-Proof Current-to-Pressure I/P Transducer has a built-in volume-booster that provides up to 2.4 SCFM air flow capacity for quick valve response, cylinders and actuators. The unit utilizes an input signal of 4-20 mA and is available in 3-15, 3-27 or 6-30 psig models. Maximum supply pressure of 150 psig (22 psi (3-15 output), 42 psi (other outputs) for ported units with volume booster). The Type 595XP is insensitive to position, vibration, supply pressure variation and RMI/EFI interference. Type 595XP/Type 330 combination assembly weighs 3.1 lbs.
The integrated Type-330 Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator is ported for 1/4" NPT connection. Maximum supply pressure is 250 psig. Exhaust capacity is 0.1 scfm with downstream 5 psig above set point. Air consumption is less than 5 scfh. Supply Variation is less than 0.2 psig for 25 psig change.