Pneumatic Controls for Hazardous Environments
Product Announcement from ControlAir Inc.
ControlAir's family of Stainless Steel Regulators, Volume Boosters, Relays and I/P Pressure Transducers, help ensure precise pressure adjustment for intstrumentation and process control in the oil and gas markets. These demanding applications require accurate and repeatable pressure regulation, sometimes under extreme conditions. ControlAir's Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Regulators are used in the following applications:
- Process control valves: Control of valving with Precision Regulators, I/P Pressure Transducers and Volume Boosters
- Separator Skids: water and oil seperators
- Rotational Speed Controls on Compressors and Turbines: I/P Transducers are used to control throttle speed
- Emergency Shutdown System Controls: Filter Regulators and Volume Boosters for quick and reliable valve actuation
- Flare and Burner Systems: High Flow Regulators used for gas vent control
- Wellhead Instrumentation and Analysis: Precision Regulators and low bleed I/P Transducers for sensitive instrument control
- Tank Blanketing: Precision Regulators for controling tank pressures
- Natural Gas Compressors: Regulators for fuel systems on compressor skids
ControlAir products used:
- Stainless Steel Regulators provide accurate pressure regulation and quick response while handling the toughest corrosive environments. Low Temperature options available.
- Our Stainless Steel Volume Boosters offer high flow capacity and are designed to increase the stroking speed of control valves.
- Type 310 and 335 NACE Complaint Air Pressure Regulators designed to handle sour gas applications
- Type-550 and 900 I/P Pressure Transducers offer Nema 4x enclosures (IP65 rating)
- Explosion Proof Type-595 and 950 I/P Pressure transducers
- Type-950 Explosion-Proof I/P Pressure Transducer is approved for Natural Gas media
- Valve Postioners: intrinsically safe, explosion proof options available