Product Announcement from Control Instruments Corp.
The installation of the PrevEx Flammability Analyzers in heating process ovens & dryers allows the implementation of several money-saving steps:
- A reduction of ventilation air without affecting existing production rates or violating the NFPA safety directives.
- An increase in production speed without increasing existing air or fuel costs
- Compound savings by reusing, rather than expelling, some of a hot exhaust stream back into an oven zone
- Reduction of oven exhaust rates to lower the demand on VOC destruction oxidizers
Benefits can range from a simple reduction of heated ventilation air to a combination of both reduced heating and increased production. This can result in dramatic fuel savings.
PrevEx Flammability Analyzers offer:
- Fast: Less than one second response time
- Universal: Gives consistent and reliable readings even when faced with multiple or changing solvent concentrations
- Failsafe: Designed to ensure perfect safety under all conditions
- Heated: Heated to prevent sample condensation and withstand corrosive elements
- Reliable: Cannot be poisoned or contaminated
- Accurate: Performs under the demands of the industrial environment