Product Announcement from Control Instruments Corp.
Control Instruments' Flame Ionization Detector is the first continuous total hydrocarbon analyzer that solves all the sampling, measuring, and reporting problems found in industrial applications. For parts-per-million or mg/NM3 measurement of VOCs from oxidizer exhausts, stacks, adsorption beds, and process vents.
- Direct mount design eliminates heat-traced lines
- Heated to 200C to prevent sample condensation
- Stand-alone design with built-in alarms and relays
- Reliable air-aspirated sample-draw system does not use pump
- Automatic zero and span calibration
- Remote access and adjustment features