Product Announcement from Emerson Industrial Automation – Drives & Motors
Enhanced Commander SK Simplex Pump Control Solution.
The Control Techniques Commander SK Pump Solution is a cost effective and versatile variable speed control system for maintaining energy efficient, constant pressure in single-phase (up to 40hp) or 3-phase (up to 200hp) applications. This single-pump configuration has been improved with new documentation and includes Control Techniques LogicStick and Smartstick memory devices which make it easy to set up new systems as well as restore current systems.
Based on the highly reliable Commander SK AC drive, this solution provides programming dedicated to simplex pump operation. The Smartstick makes it easy to transfer application parameters to the drive while the pre-programmed LogicStick eliminates the need for an external PLC saving cost and programming time.
For multiplex and higher-horsepower pumping applications, Control Techniques provides a Unidrive SP AC drive-based pumping solution.
- Includes pre-programmed LogicStick and Smartstick memory devices for fast startup and operation
- Dynamic V/Hz Energy Savings mode
- Wide power range - 0.33hp to 200hp
- Smooth S-ramp speed variation eliminates water hammer
- Variety of Start/Stop and control modes