Protect and Reinforce Filtration Media
Product Announcement from Conwed Global Netting Solutions
CONWED NETTING IN FILTRATION APPLICATIONS
Filtration Media is the key component in filtration applications. Conwed netting can protect, reinforce, separate and laminate filtration media providing superior performance capabilities.
CONWED NETTING FEATURES
- Rust-proof / non corrosive
- Temperature resistant
- Chemically inert
- Consistent integral joints
- Smooth or rough surfaces
- Rigid and flexible configurations
- Compatible with other materials
- Tailored to specific requirements
CONWED FILTRATION PORTFOLIO
*Rigid Mesh Tubes
- Cages, cores, separation and protection elements. Strength and rigidity for core and outer protection in wound and pleated elements.
- Cartridge filtration, protection and containment applications.
- Engineered to protect and safeguard filtration media.
- Designed to meet temperature and chemical resistance specifications.
*Diamond or Bi-planar Netting
- Spacers, drainage and separation applications.
- Cross-flowing functionality for drainage and spacing.
- Consistent flow allowing proper turbulence to clean membrane media surfaces.
- Pleat separation and reinforcement.
*Square or Mono-planar Netting
- Separation, protection and reinforcement functionalities.
- Pre-filter and pleat support applications.
- Reduced bio-fouling and dead spots that concentrate bio-material residue.
- Conwed manufactures the leading lightweight oriented netting in the world.
- Pleat and media support applications.
- Large open areas for fluid flow without the issues of blinding or loading the media.
NEW TECHNOLOGY & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Our R&D team thrives on exploring unusual, untested, out of the box concepts and we have an open mindset developing new and unexplored applications. So before you assume it can't be done, CHALLENGE US.
With global presence and over 45 years of experience developing performance capabilities for a wide range of industries, Conwed is the leading plastic netting manufacturer in the world.