DCM 470 Voltage/Current In-Line Amplifier
Product Announcement from Cooper Instruments & Systems
The DCM 470 bridge amplifier is a compact in-line electronics package to amplify most strain gage type transducers. The output is fully configurable by DIP switch. The choice of electrical connections are: 9 pin mating connector or screw terminal. The housing comes standard with a DIN rail mount.
- bipolar output, differential input
- outputs: +/-5, +/-10 VDC, 4-20, 0-20, 5-25 mA output
- 12 to 24 VDC @ 100 mA input
- all features jumper selectable
- build-in shunt calibration with external button