Product Announcement from Cubic Designs, Inc.
To complement its heavy duty line of safety guarding products, Cubic Designs is pleased to announce its new Cubic Barrier Rail, now available for immediate purchase. Cubic Barrier Rail is the perfect solution when an economical physical barrier is required instead of the heavier-duty, high-impact resistant Cubic Safety Rail. Our Barrier Rail is now in stock and ready to ship within 48 hours of an order, so it's the ideal solution when time and money are important.
- Fast and affordable, Cubic Barrier Rail is the perfect choice when physical barriers are needed.
- Cubic Barrier Rail is the right choice to delineate walkways within your facility or to provide personnel protection around loading docks and other areas throughout your building.
- Cubic Barrier Rail is available in 43" (double rails) and 17" (single rail) heights.
- No unnecessary hardware is needed, saving you time and money when installing Barrier Rail.
- Professionally engineered Cubic Barrier Rail is always removable, allowing you quick and easy access to anything you are protecting.
- 12" rail panels are fabricated from high-strength 14 gauge steel, utilizing a 2-rib design.
- Strong and durable columns feature a 5" x 5" x 3/16 square steel tube on a 10" x 10" x 3/8" baseplate.
- (3) different column designs (end, corner and interior) are available, making Cubic Barrier Rail easily expandable as your needs change. Cubic Barrier Rail is easy to relocate within your facility as well.
- Quick-connect rail hangers are provided for a fast and efficient installation - no attaching hardware is required and rails easily lift-out should you need quick access.
- Features a durable and attractive Powder Coat paint finish. Safety Yellow is standard; (13) other colors are available (may affect price and lead-time).
- Column caps, rail hangers and anchors are always provided with each order.
- Tough, durable, easy to install, fast shipping with everything you need to assemble makes Cubic Barrier Rail the only choice to solve your physical barrier needs.
About Cubic Designs
Cubic Designs manufactures pre-engineered mezzanine systems for a wide variety of industrial and warehouse applications. Since Cubic Designs was founded in 1986, it has provided over 7,000 mezzanine systems across North America and other parts of the world. Headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin, Cubic Designs owns and operates its manufacturing facility in central Wisconsin, complete with custom metal forming operations and an oversized powder coat paint line. Since 2000, Cubic has expanded its plant three times to reach its current size of 74,000 square feet. In 2003, Cubic Designs introduced a full line of industrial safety products designed to provide total plant protection, including safety guarding products as well as custom engineered safety products like stairs, ladders, safety gates and handrails.
With greater on-staff engineering, metal forming and powder coat paint capabilities than any other mezzanine company, coupled with industry leading practices, we can truly say Cubic Designs mezzanines fit perfectly, last longer, and look better than the products of any other mezzanine manufacturer. For more information regarding Cubic Designs' product offerings, visit www.cubicdesigns.com.