Product Announcement from Cubic Designs, Inc.
These rugged, steel guard rails provide maximum protection from accidents cause by fork trucks, sweepers and other in-plant office vehicles. In fact, Cubic Designs safety rail has been tested and proved to withstand the impact of a 10,000 lb forklift moving at 5 mph.
(1) Designated size rail panel - 2) Rail hangers
10' Safety Rail Actual Length 114 3/4" - SR120R
8' Safety Rail Actual Length 90 3/4" - SR96
6' Safety Rail Actual Length 66 3/4" - SR72R
4' Safety Rail Actual Length 42 3/4" - SR48R
Cubic Designs safety rail allows you to protect people, machinery, building walls and columns, mezzanines, conveyors, shelving and rack systems, loading docks, in-plant offices and more.
- Saves time and allows for quick removal of rail sections - no tools required. Easy to add rail sections or dismantle railing for relocation
- Exclusive, patented Quick-Connect™ rail hanger
- Single rail (17" high) or double rail (43" high) design. Heights can be mixed and matched to fit any application
- Pre-punched columns simplify installation
- Accommodates straight railing runs and runs with inside or outside corners
- Columns are high tensile 5"x5" x3/16" steel tube with 3/4"x10"x10" welded base plates
- Lower rail is 2" clear to floor to provide backstop for pallet storage
All safety rails are protected with an attractive, durable, powder coat finish. Choose from 14 colors. Custom colors and finishes also available. Standard yellow guard railing ships within 48 hours. All shipments come in one complete package with all necessary components and hardware.
For more information on Safety Rail call 800.826.7061 or click to request a quote