Product Announcement from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll processing, or tolling, can be defined as performing a service on a customer's product for a fee.
The advantages of using a toll processor such as Custom Processing Services are:
- no capital investment required
- the power to tap into the expertise of seasoned processing professionals
- the variety of equipment that is available
- the ability to change production quantities to meet market requirements
- the benefit of a processor whose management system is registered to the ISO 9001 standard by SAI Global.
- the strength of an organization that follows cGMP and has an established HAACP system.
- double ribbon blender, 100 cu. ft. working capacity
- 300 cu. ft. stainless steel double ribbon blender
- 100 cu. ft. carbon steel double ribbon blender
- 30 cu. ft. stainless steel double ribbon blender
- 3 cu. ft. double stainless steel double ribbon blender
- heat treating
- new PLC controlled reactors
- 300 cu. ft. production model
- 3 cu. ft. testing capacity
- Loss in Weight Batching
- PLC controlled
- up to 10 components
- very tight weight tolerances
Custom Processing Services is a Contract Manufacturing Service provider provides a range of coarse sizing services which can produce material in 24-inch to .0017-inch particle sizes. Methods used to achieve Custom Processing Coarse Grinding results include impact crushing, grinding, and pulverizing.