BLENDING, COATING and BATCHING by CPS
Service Detail from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll processing, or tolling, can be defined as performing a service on a customer's product for a fee.
The advantages of using a toll processor such as Custom Processing Services are:
- no capital investment required
- the power to tap into the expertise of seasoned processing professionals
- the variety of equipment that is available
- the ability to change production quantities to meet market requirements
- the benefit of a processor whose management system is registered to the ISO 9001 standard by SAI Global.
- the strength of an organization that follows cGMP and has an established HAACP system.
- double ribbon blender, 100 cu. ft. working capacity
- 300 cu. ft. stainless steel double ribbon blender
- 100 cu. ft. carbon steel double ribbon blender
- 30 cu. ft. stainless steel double ribbon blender
- 3 cu. ft. double stainless steel double ribbon blender
- heat treating
- new PLC controlled reactors
- 300 cu. ft. production model
- 3 cu. ft. testing capacity
- Loss in Weight Batching
- PLC controlled
- up to 10 components
- very tight weight tolerances
Custom Processing Services is a Contract Manufacturing Service provider provides a range of coarse sizing services which can produce material in 24-inch to .0017-inch particle sizes. Methods used to achieve Custom Processing Coarse Grinding results include impact crushing, grinding, and pulverizing.