Product Announcement from DESCH Canada Ltd.
Friction bearings compliant with DIN 502 to 506 are suitable for many applications such as in the wood and steel industry, in chemical plants and in the food industry. They can be used at rubbing velocities up to approx. 1.5 m/s, depending on the operating conditions.
- Rubbing velocity up to max. 1.5 m/s
- Body made of EN-GJL-250
- High loadability due to the structural design
- Can be used with or without bearing bush/red bronze bush
- Lubricating grease at temperatures up to 110°C
- Solid lubricating grease at temperatures up to 450°C
- Oil-containing, self-lubricating and oil-free sliding materials up to 80°C
- The lubricant is fed via a lubrication groove in the non-loaded zone of the bearing gap
Areas of application:
- Conveying plants in the steel and wood industry
- Foodstuff industry
- Chemical industry