Economical, compact, insert wafer check valve
Product Announcement from DFT Inc.
The FBC™ is an economical, compact, lightweight, insert wafer check valve that easily installs between two flanges. The in-line, spring assisted design prevents "water hammer" and reverse flow". The FBC contains all of the proven features of the Basic-Check valve developed by DFT over 60 years ago. Like the Basic-Check, the metal to metal sealing area of the disc and seat is precision lapped providing tight shut-off for applications involving liquids, gases or steam. Resilient soft seats are available for applications requiring bubble-tight shut-off.
Sizes 1" through 4" , Class 150 and 300
- Spring-assisted silent closing
- Horizontal or vertical installations
- ASME/ANSI Class 150 and 300
- Stainless steel seat, disc, guard, retaining ring & spring
- Cracking pressure: 0.6 to 0.15 psi
- Temperatures to 450 degrees F
- Use in Schedule 40 pipe
- Meets ASME B16.34-2004 & MSS SP-126
- Flange Finish per MSS SP-6
- Seat Leakage per MSS SP-61
- Soft Seat
- Inconel X-750 spring
140 Sheree Blvd.
Exton, PA 19341