Product Announcement from D-TACQ Solutions
Is this what your problem looks like? Need diagnostics, simultaneous channels, imaging and control inputs? Using intelligent simultaneous digitizers can solve your demanding data acquisition problems. D-tAcq offers 96 analog inputs in one slot.
D-TACQ's products are used in leading-edge test, diagnostic and control applications around the world.
Some of our original and major users are involved in Plasma Fusion research, where many hundreds of channels are in daily use in diagnostic applications, including point camera tomographic imaging, Langmuir Probe arrays and RF experiments.
- ACQ32/ACQ196 products have been deployed extensively in the demanding application of Plasma Control, where many hundreds of analog inputs are simultaneously captured and fed to a control computer with minimum latency, coupled with a low latency output path to a set of analog output channels.
- Other scientific experimental applications include power supply monitoring and Gyrotron conditioning.
- Transient capture applications include military and ballistics testing, where the deep circular buffer, and flexible digital and/or analog trigger capabilities are useful.
- D-TACQ products are used in continuous capture modes in engine testing applications.
- Other applications include semiconductor ATE and in RF diagnostics.
- The standalone capability of D-TACQ's new products is opening new application areas in Imaging: Medical Imaging, Radar Imaging, Sonar Imaging, and Space Imaging, as well as in specialised test equipment.
- D-TACQ's customers include well known Universities, Institutes, large industrial companies and small systems integrators...
We can help with your project... contact us via the e mail link on the left, or visit our website to learn more about our devices and expertise