Small Diameter Borescope (SDB)
Product Announcement from Danatronics Corporation
Based on innovative new fiberoptic technology, the flexible SDB (Small Diameter Borescopes) cable fits into holes as small as 1/4 inch* diameter – allowing you to look behind walls, down into drains, inside engines, or hundreds of places without costly demolition or disassembly! Best of all, the entire SDB product line is fully compatible with the ForeEyes 2020X2 and BoresEye2020 via an eyepiece and C-mount adapter to record all your small diameter applications.
*View our newest product.
SDB Saves You Time and Money!
SDB will pay for itself over and over again in reduced labor costs. The amount of time you will save troubleshooting and problem-solving will make you more productive and profitable than ever before.
High Performance...Real Value!
The high resolution lens provides a clear image of objects as close as 3/4 inch and over one foot away while providing a wide 40 degree field of view. A powerful lamp illuminates dark crevices on demand with the push of a button conveniently located on the handle. The ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold and allows one-handed focusing and light activation.
Rugged and water resistant, SDB is made of high impact ABS and flexible cable sheathing that obediently stays in a set position. Adjust the cable into any position and it will stay fixed in place, until you decide to change it *. This feature permits one-handed operation – freeing your other hand for work!
SDB, 20 EPA(eyepiece adapter- black), C-Mount-(Silver), interface cable into ForeEyes2020.
- Cable will reach deep into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks, etc.
- Powerful halogen lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
- "Obedient" cable maintains its fixed position until readjusted*
- Flexible, omni-directional cable bends in every direction to allow precise viewing
- Pressure activated light switch is conveniently located but cannot be accidentally left "on"
- Integrated focus ring for smooth, continuous focusing
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handle fits comfortably in one hand
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!