Product Announcement from Dart Controls, Inc.
The 500 Series Variable DC Control combines advanced engineering design, quality component selection and rigorous quality control to deliver an excellent off-the-shelf SCR based control.
Standard features, many of which are usually found only as add-on option boards, include:
- Selectable 120/240 VAC, 50/60Hz input voltage with slide switch
- Adjustable Horsepower settings
- Packaged fullwave bridge rectifier
- 1% speed regulation w/armature voltage feedback; (+,-)1/2% with tachometer feedback
- Adjustable Minimum Speed (0-30% 0f max)
- Adjustable Maximum Speed (60-120% of base)
- Adjustable IR Compensation
- Adjustable linear accelleration
- Adjustable linear deceleration
- Adjustable current limit
- Line voltage compensation
- Power interrupt relays (RC and RE versions). Permits local and/or remote switching of AC power with low current momentary contacts. Prevents automatic restart after having lost AC power.
- 50:1 speed range
- Overload capacity: 200% for one (1) minute
- Transient voltage protection
- Voltage following mode or DC tachometer follower by supplying ungrounded an analog input signal (0-12 VDC)
- DC tach feedback (jumper selectable 3V or 7V per 1K RPM)
- Inhibit circuit - permits start and stop without breaking AC power input voltage.
- Shunt field supply provided (1 amp max; 100V for 120VAC, 200V for 240 VAC inputs)
- Two (2) AC line fuses
- Enclosed models rated NEMA 4/12
- c.U.L. Recognised - file #E78180 (N)
See Catalog pages for the option boards that are also available for the 500 Series Control.
Speak directly to our Application Engineer about this and other products by calling (317) 733-2133 x325