Monolithic 10-Tap Fixed Delay Line
Product Announcement from Data Delay Devices, Inc.
The 3D3220 10-Tap Delay Line product family from Data Delay Devices consists of fixed-delay CMOS integrated circuits. Each package contains a single delay line, tapped and buffered at 10 points spaced uniformly in time. Tap-to-tap (incremental) delay values can range from 0.75ns through 700ns. The input is reproduced at the outputs without inversion, shifted in time as per the user-specified dash number. The 3D3220 is TTL- and CMOS-compatible, capable of driving ten 74LS-type loads, and features both rising- and falling-edge accuracy.
The all-CMOS 3D3220 integrated circuit has been designed as a reliable, economic alternative to hybrid TTL fixed delay lines. It is offered in a standard 14-pin auto-insertable DIP and space saving surface mount 14-pin SOIC and 16-pin SOL packages.
• All-silicon, low-power CMOS technology
• TTL/CMOS compatible inputs and outputs
• Vapor phase, IR and wave solderable
• Auto-insertable (DIP pkg.)
• Low ground bounce noise
• Leading- and trailing-edge accuracy
• Delay range: 0.75ns through 7000ns
• Delay tolerance: 2% or 0.5ns
• Temperature stability: ±2% typical (-40C to 85C)
• Vdd stability: ±1% typical (3.0V-3.6V)
• Minimum input pulse width: 15% of total delay
• 14-pin Gull-Wing available as drop-in replacement for hybrid delay lines