Product Announcement from Dayoptics, Inc.
Undoped YVO4 crystal is widely used in many beam displace applications because of its large birefringence. It also has good physical and favorable mechanical properties, compared to other birefringent crystals, which make YVO4 well suited for compact fiber optical components, such as isolators, circulators and interleavers, etc.
- Diameter - Max. 25mm
- Length - Max. 30mm
- Surface Quality - Better than 2 0/10 Scratch / Dig Per MIL-0-13830A
- Beam Deviation - <3 arc min
- Optical Axis Orientation - +/-0.2°
- Flatness - < l /8 @633nm
- Transmission Wavefront Distortion - < l /8 @633nm
- Coating - Upon Customer's Specification
Other crystals such as a-BBO, calcite, Quartz, MgF2, etc. are available upon requirement.