AWWA Butterfly Valves
Product Announcement from DeZURIK, APCO, HILTON and Willamette
DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves meet the requirements of AWWA C504 standards. They are used for shutoff on clean and dirty water and gases. Offset disc design, corrosion resistant shaft and stainless steel disc edge are features on all DeZURIK AWWA valves.
- Size Range: 3 - 144" (80 - 3600mm)
- Temperature Range: to 290°F (143°C)
- AWWA Class: 25A, 75B, 150B, 250B
- Pressure Rating: 25 - 75 psi (170 - 520 kPa) , 150 - 250 psi (1030 - 1700 kPa) CWP Shutoff - Bubble tight to full rated pressure.
- Body Material: Cast iron, ductile iron
- Valve Style : Flanged and mechanical joint
- Actuator Type: Lever, hand wheel, chain wheel, square nut, cylinder, electric motor
Special Construction: Square and rectangular AWWA butterfly valves are designed in a variety of sizes for square/rectangular configurations. Specially designed packages for Pump Check control applications are also available.
Learn more via the links on the left, e mail us with your questions or download a pdf brochure AWWA Butterfly Valves