G Series Conductive Fabric-Over-Foam EMI Gasket
Product Announcement from Device Technologies, Inc.
Fabric Over Foam G Series EMI Gaskets are produced using conductive fabric over polyurethane foam:
• Conductive adhesive is our STANDARD, allowing more effective shielding/grounding. Surface resistivity of < 0.1 Ω
• More flexible than competitive products so they fit uneven surfaces smoothly and securely while providing a low compressive force.
• High-resilience polyurethane foam maximizes compression characteristics
• Variety of sizes allows designers to find a gasket to fit every application.
• Easy to cut and fabricate. Can be supplied in custom configurations.
• Flame retardant