Product Announcement from Device Technologies, Inc.
Push-Lok® PCB Standoffs precisely space PCB's from the chassis without the need of offline swaging of expensive screw machine standoffs. The base portion, when the pin is driven using the P-Punch spring-loaded attaching tool, spreads the fastener portion to secure the standoff. The edge latch portion allows the PCB to be assembled and removed for modification service.
Features and Benefits
- No screws or screwdrivers necessary, no loose parts
- Drive pin seats standoff securely to the chassis with minimum protrusion, to attain maximum packaging density.
- Snap-in rivet type
- High tip out force under impact
- Has high shear and impact strength.
- Fastener portion accommodates a broad range of hole diameters and thicknesses.
- Push-Loks are ideal for field service with quick unlatching and re-latching replacement of PCB or modules.
- Material: Type 66 nylon, color: natural
- Flammability: UL94 V-2
- Increase package density
- Minimum board or chassis protrusion
- Assembly tool (P-Punch)
- Standard package: 1000 per bag
- Service friendly latch-in, latch-out design