Product Announcement from Digi-Key Corporation
Newhaven Display International announces that they are offering capacitive touch panels with a built-in controller for their 3.5", 4.3" and 5.0" TFTs. The capacitive touch panel is the ideal tool for enhancing the user interface experience with any TFT application. These touch panels have multi-touch ability and are extremely durable in most environments, including withstanding water contact, dust and grease. Capacitive touch panels will activate with either a bare finger or a capacitive stylus and have excellent dragging performance.
Newhaven Display International Inc. offers projective mutual capacitive touch TFTs with a built-in touch panel I²C interface controller. This allows for quick time to market while keeping your development costs low. The design of the capacitive touch TFTs will be available in 3.5", 4.3" and 5.0" size displays.
- Built-in touch panel controller with I²C interface (400KHz)
- Available in 3.5", 4.3" and 5.0" TFTs
- Multi-touch capability (including lift, zoom, and touch gestures)
- 6 mA at 3.3 V supply, 0.03 mA Sleep Mode
- 60 Hz refresh rate; >100 dpi resolution
- 82% light transmittance
- 6H hardness, > 1 million touches