Product Announcement from Donaldson Torit – Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Breakthrough technology only from Donaldson® Torit®
- Winner of 2002 Media of the Year Award—Filtration + Separation
- Winner of 2003 Vaaler Award, Filtration & Separation Category— Chemical Processing
- Dura-Life bags last 2-3 times longer than standard 16 oz. polyester bags
- Dura-Life bags are standard on all Donaldson Torit baghouses
- Dura-Life bags are available as replacement for all brands of baghouse collectors
Dura-Life—A breakthrough for bag users. Polyester bags have historically been produced with a needling process that creates large pores where dust can embed into the fabric, inhibiting cleaning and reducing bag life. Dura-Life bags are engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water to blend the fibers, resulting in:
- More uniform material with smaller pore size
- Better surface loading of dust that prevents penetration deep into the media
- Improved pulse cleaning and lower operating pressure drop
- Bags with longer life and greater value
Dura-Life bags last 2-3 times longer than standard polyester. Pressure drop increases at a faster rate with polyester bags due to dust embedding in the media, shortening bag life and forcing more frequent bag changes. Dura-Life bags, with surface loading of dust and better pulse cleaning, perform far longer than polyester bags when replacing due to excessive pressure drop.