Product Announcement from Nelson Stud Welding
One Stud Welding Head for Different Studs
- Only one weld head for almost all welding tasks. Until now you needed a separate weld head for each stud type. KSE 55 LS permits different stud shapes to be welded with a single weld head.
- Stud welding without a chuck. The KSE 55 LS is equipped with a new gripper system which no longer requires the wear-prone chuck. Improved reliability and extended wear are guaranted.
- Intelligent stud feeding ensures a fast cycle time with changing stud types.
- Servo-electric drive provides consistent weld strengths.
- Gooseneck design allows minimum interference to enhance access to weld positions.
You have successfully added from to your part list.