Product Announcement from Douglas Electrical Components
StudSeal™ hermetic feedthroughs are used in vacuum or pressure applications where high current or high voltages penetrate a barrier. These customized connector seals allow for easy specification and mounting and are pretested and shipped to the customer directly.
- The StudSeal™ hermetic feedthrough product family offers a selection of solid copper, heavy-current conductors sealed in a wide variety of standard housing styles and materials.
- These hermetically sealed studs are primarily used for the transfer of power into and out of a sealed environment at operational loads up to 1000amps and 15kV.
- StudSeal feedthroughs can seal high-pressure or high-vacuum environments, and are compatible with a large variety of liquids and gases including the latest refrigerants, oils, heat transfer fluids and jet fuels.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration compressors
- Heater circuits
- Magnetic bearing flywheels
- Power distribution equipment
- Vacuum furnaces
- Semiconductor Processing Equipment
- X-Ray Equipment
- Electric Power