TEQUATIC PLUS Solves Difficult Water Challenges
Product Announcement from Dow Water & Process Solutions
The TEQUATIC™ PLUS fine particle filter, with its innovative design, opens the door to lower cost of ownership for treating difficult water. The TEQUATIC PLUS filter:
- Combines the power of continuously cleaning, cross-flow filtration with centrifugal separation and solids collection into one simple device.
- Is designed to process a wide range of difficult-to-treat feedwaters – with total suspended solids (TSS) of up to 10,000 mg/L, including low density solids and solids in the presence of oil.
- Offers a cost-effective, reliable solution to traditional filtration technologies, facilitating high uptime, consistent performance and a small footprint (e.g. less space, higher water recovery, and less disposal of consumables).
The TEQUATIC PLUS filter is specifically engineered to help solve difficult water challenges, cost-effectively and reliably. You can expect a product that:
- Consistently tolerates very high and highly variable TSS up to 10,000 mg/L
- Requires little attention and maintenance
- Minimizes the handling, waste and disposal concerns of traditional filters
- Typically achieves >99% water recovery
- Typically delivers 2-3 times the capacity of other technologies in a given footprint
- Is fully backed by the world-class expertise of Dow Water & Process Solutions
The TEQUATIC PLUS filter is designed to lower your total cost of ownership. This ground-breaking product helps:
- Enable high uptime
- Enhance operator productivity
- Reduce capital and operational costs
- Keep downstream assets safe and operational
As a single-unit device, the TEQUATIC PLUS filter can make your life easier. It is designed to:
- Reduce upsets and surprises
- Enhance process performance
- Simplify processing with a constant filtrate flow and pressure
- Install and operate with ease