Product Announcement from Krytox® Performance Lubricants
Can your lubricant meet rising automotive standards?
High quality automotive lubricants can help auto makers reduce costs associated with extended warranties.
High performance standards require a high performing lubricant.
- Performance over a wide temperature range: Krytox® lubricants typically provide effective lubrication over -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).
- Effectiveness: Krytox® lubricants keep performing in extreme conditions: rain, snow, ice, dust and grit.
- Resistance: Krytox® lubricants can withstand the fuel, coolant, brake fluid, engine oil and washer solvent of the harsh underhood environment. And they're resistant to evaporation or change in characteristics over the many years of an automobile's serviceable life.
- Compatibility: Krytox® has no effect on paint and no compatibility issues with other automotive materials or surfaces it may contact.
Use Krytox® to help extend the service life of a variety of car and truck parts.
- Underhood: fan clutch bearings, emission air pumps, spark plug boots, clutch release bearings, antilock brake systems, windshield wiper motors, belt pulleys, oil pressure sensors, alternator bearings, sintered bearings in motors
- Chassis: wheel bearings, CV/universal joints
- Interior: weatherstripping, sunroof seals, window lift mechanism, leather seats, consoles and trim, flocked and unflocked window seals and channels, door handles, switches, air vents, controls, airbag covers
Krytox® even helps improve performance in the auto manufacturing environment, providing lubrication for paint oven conveyor trolleys.
Benefits of Krytox® Automotive Lubricants
- Have a question? Request more information here.
- Krytox® Products for the Automotive Industry
- Krytox® Lubricants for Automotive Bearing Applications
- Krytox® Lubricants for Non-Bearing Automotive Applications
- Using Krytox® in spark plug and boot lubrication
- Using Krytox® to extend service life of automotive components
- Helps ensure reliability at every stage in the automotive supply chain
- Typical properties of Krytox® oils and greases
- Solvents for Krytox®
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!