High Performance Lubricants for Extreme Conditions
Product Announcement from Krytox® Performance Lubricants
Need a lubricant that changes the rules of what is possible? A way to extend the life of critical components in the systems you design? You need reliable, high-performance lubricants that can stand up to even the toughest conditions. DuPont™ Krytox® lubricants tolerate temperature ranges from -70 °C to 399 °C. How's that for extreme?
- Superior lubricity
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Certified Environmental Management System
- Robust in harsh environments--no oxidation or degradation
- Thermally stable under a wide range of temperatures (-70 °C to 399 °C) and under continuous temperatures up to 288 °C
- Chemically resistant
- Compatible with oxygen, chlorine and other reactive gases
- Safe for use around hazardous chemicals
- Excellent frictional properties for long-term wear resistance and low energy consumption
- Improved performance, extending component life
- Cost-effective and long-lasting: uses less lubricant than with hydrocarbons
- Helps prevent equipment failure, reducing maintenance and downtime
- Now available with new additives
- MIL-Spec PRF-27617 approved grades available
- Chemically inert
- Does not release volatile organic compounds
- Compatible with metals, elastomers, plastics, paints and finishes
- Available worldwide
DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants.
Extreme Conditions. Extreme Performance.
The DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants Value Story