Lubricants for the Chemical Processing Industry
Product Announcement from DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants
Krytox® lubricants were invented by DuPont, a chemical industry leader. With unparalleled expertise in the special needs of chemical manufacturing, Dupont understands that chemical and petrochemical industries require lubricants that can help provide safe operations.
That's why DuPont Performance Lubricants offer non-reactive, non-flammable lubricants, including the Krytox® NRT line of oils and greases. Krytox® technology delivers:
- Safe, non-reactive, non-flammable use with reactive chemistry
- Extended equipment life
- No auto ignition at temperatures up to 900 °F in oxygen.
- No ignition at pressures up to 350 bar.
- Compatibility with polymers used in seals, o-rings, valves
DuPont lubricants have been independently tested by companies and organizations such as BOC, Air Liquide, BAM, NASA and General Dynamics and are proven acceptable for oxygen and other reactive chemical compatibility.
Krytox® lubricants perform in a variety of applications.
- Withstand a wide range of temperatures in highly corrosive environments.
- Approved for use in valves, fans, pumps, agitators, reactors, centrifuges and other components.
Chemically compatible and low environment footprint.
- Chemically, biologically and environmentally inert and silicone-free.
- Contains no VOC materials or chlorine and is not hazardous to the atmosphere or ozone layer.
- Undamaged (and non-reactive) by acidic or caustic cleaners and disinfectants, steam, moisture and high temperatures.
- Responsibly recyclable.
- How Krytox® improves safety and equipment performance
- Solving corrosion problems with Krytox®
- Achieving reliability and protection against oxygen combustion
- Maximizing plant production with Krytox®
Please click on the links for more information or request a quote today!