DuPont™ Nap-Gard® Epoxy Powder Coatings
Product Announcement from DuPont Performance Coatings
NAP-GARD® FBE for internal and external pipe
NAP-GARD® FBE for rebar for concrete structures and bridges
NAP-GARD® FBE for valve products used in the most demanding environments such as wastewater and saltwater
NAP-GARD® product lines include:
- Single layer systems
- 7-2500, 7-2501, 7-2508, 7-2534, 7-2514EN Series, 7-2555
- Dual layer systems
- NAP-GARD® 7-2555 & 7-2675 ORANGE HIGH TEMP DUAL POWDER SYSTEM
- NAP-GARD® 7-2502NS/7-2608NS NON SLIP-DUAL POWDER SYSTEMS
- This non-slip coating provides additional shear slip resistance
to concrete coated pipe used for negative buoyancy in
- NAP-GARD® 7-2504 GOLD DUAL POWDER SYSTEM
- The system combines the tenacious adhesion of NAP-GARD®
base coat with the water penetration resistance of the "Modified"
NAP-GARD® 7-2504 Gold.
- NAP-GARD® 7-2610 NAP-ROCK DUAL POWDER SYSTEMS
- This superior thermosetting system is designed to provide
excellent damage resistance to pipelines in the toughest
environments including river crossing, road crossings and rocky mountainous terrain.
- Three layer
- DDN - Consists of a DuPont Primer (Nap-GardÒ) which has over twenty-four (24) years of corrosion protection service, coupled with NOVA Chemicals high/medium density polyethylene (Sclair or Novapol ) with over 25 years service and chemically joined by DuPont's grafted adhesives (FusabondÒ) with 13 years service; the DDN system offers the best choice for high quality, low maintenance and best value-protective coating globally.
- Internal systems
- NAP-GARD® 7-0008 Internal Pipe Coating
- NAP-GARD® 7-0010 Internal Pipe Coating
Nap-Gard® 70017 internal Pipe Coating