Imron Ultra Low VOC High Gloss Clear
Product Announcement from DuPont Performance Coatings
DuPont Imron® Industrial Strength is the next generation of Imron® technology. Based upon patented DuPont formulations and resin technology, Imron® Industrial Strength is the fastest Imron® yet, providing the "Wet Look that Lasts" with the lowest environmental impact. Imron® Industrial Strength Ultra Low VOC Polyurethane Clear 9C01™ is a high gloss, 0.3 lbs/gal VOC conforming, low HAPS, polyurethane clear coat. The resulting finish product provides a brush, roll or sprayable topcoat suitable for use in any environment where additional long term color and gloss retention are desired.
As a high performance, tough, industrial strength polyurethane clear coat over properly prepared, primed and top-coated aluminum, carbon steel, galvanized, concrete or dry wall where:
- The extra protection of a clear is desired.
- Restoring gloss to "dull" faded finishes avoids the cost of complete re-painting
- Additional long term color retention is desired
- Additional long term gloss retention is desired
- Low environmental footprint is desired
- Application by brush, roll or spray is desired
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very good Skydrol® resistance is needed
- Outstanding flexibility is needed
- Faster dry times are desired
Not recommended for: Immersion service